5 Reasons to Stay at Eco-Camp in Torres del PaineBen Line - Travel Expert
Our Real Latin America Expert
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
- Prime location in the centre of the park at the start of trail to the base of the towers and the views of them from your bed!
- The regions first fully sustainable accommodation where you can be safe in the knowledge you are causing next to no damage to the delicate biosphere of the park!
- Fantastic ‘W’ trek packages with the option of some ‘glamping’ at the end of your trail, and the flexibility to transfer to/from either El Calafate or Punta Arenas.
- Great food with three different choices everyday and the chance to mix with fellow travellers in the most inviting bar/lounge area!
- Great chance of seeing Pumas as they sleep under domes in Winter and regularly seen on early morning drives!
Eco-Camp in Torres del Paine, Chile.