Tropical Smoothie BowlBarbara Zanotelli Rodrigues - Former Travel Expert
Our Real Latin America Expert
Barbara Zanotelli Rodrigues - Former Travel Expert
With Brazilian parents, Barbara has a passion for all things Latin American.
For a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack, try our Tropical Smoothie Bowl.
Prep: 10 minutes
- Make: 5 minutes
- Total time: 15 minutes
- Recipe serves: 1-2 depending on bowl
- 150g vanilla yoghurt
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1/4 cup light coconut milk
- Sliced mango
- Sliced kiwi
- Chopped almonds
- Chia seeds
- Chop the mango, kiwi and almonds for your topping; set aside.
- Put yoghurt, frozen mango chunks and coconut in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour smoothie mixture into a bowl, decorate with toppings, and enjoy!