Exclusive Chocolate Prize Giveaway-
Our Real Latin America Expert
In celebration of International Chocolate Day on 7th July, we’re offering five delicious giveaway prizes from Ecuadorian organic chocolate specialist Pacari.
Each Vegan Leather Gift Box is packed with eight award-winning bars of chocolate and two packets of chocolate-coated fruits.
To enter, email firstname.lastname@example.org or share on our social channels your favourite foodie experience in Latin America using #MakeTravelCount - whether it was sampling ceviche in Peru or wandering round a street market in Mexico, we’d love to hear all about it.
Pacari means nature in Quechua, an Andean indigenous language, and that’s what they’re all about; making the most of nature’s ingredients whilst protecting and defending it. Pacari is a family-owned Ecuadorian company with a simple mission: to produce the highest quality of organic dark chocolate in the world and in the most ethical and sustainable way possible. Pacari chocolate is produced and packaged in Ecuador and supports over 4,000 Ecuadorian families by working directly with local farmers. They use Ecuadorian Fino de Aroma beans known for their rich, fruity flavours and floral notes. Pacari are extremely proud to have won over 300 international awards and have received "Best Buy ethical chocolate" highest rating in the UK by Ethical Consumer Magazine.
Terms and Conditions
· Journey Latin America is offering five individual prizes of Vegan Leather Gift Boxes packed with 8 bars of chocolate and 2 packets of chocolate-coated fruits.
· Five winners will be picked at random by an independent party.
· Employees of Journey Latin America and Pacari are not permitted to enter the competition.
· Winners will be notified in writing shortly after the competition closes.
· The competition opens at midnight on 01 July 2021 and closes at midnight on 31st July 2021.
· Prizes are subject to availability. If unavailable, Pacari will offer an alternative prize.
· The prize must be accepted and not be substituted.
· The prize is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable.
· No cash alternative will be offered.
· Journey Latin America has the right to substitute the prize at any time for another of equivalent value.
· Journey Latin America may use the foodie experiences entered to promote through their social media channels and in their newsletters.
· Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
· Deliveries to UK addresses only.
· Pacari will organise and pay the postage of the prizes to the winners.
· Neither Journey Latin America nor Pacari will accept responsibility for loss or damage of the prize during transit to the winners’ address.
· The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
· Journey Latin America is the promoter.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Expert
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tour sales team.