Virtual Travel Club – Peru Offer
Receive 2 complimentary nights at the contemporary Casa Andina Select Miraflores : a beacon of luxury and excellence in the heart of Miraflores, Lima and enjoy a culinary tour of the capital famed for its fusion cuisine.
If you like a contemporary ambience with discreet Peruvian features and an efficient, no-nonsense approach to accommodation, you'll be very comfortable at the Casa Andina Select hotel. The gleaming building houses 155 rooms and suites, a gym, spa, restaurant and a currency exchange.
Lima is justifiably known as the culinary capital of the Americas and is home to some of the world’s best restaurants. Enjoy an exquisite gastronomic experience that takes you deep into the heart of Peruvian cuisine. Discover vibrant markets and savour chicha morada, a traditional beverage made from purple corn. Wander through the cliff-side Parque del Amor from which there are superb views of the Pacific Ocean. Finish the tour cooking and sampling some of Peru's most well known dishes such as ceviche.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Peru.
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking.
- Only applicable to new bookings made after 8th June 2021.
- Minimum booking value £2,000.
- Book by 30/09/21
- Travel by 30/12/22
- Blackout dates: JUL 28 & 29 (National Holidays), DEC 24, 25 & 31, JAN 01, APR 14 & 15 (Easter), MAY 01 (Labour Day)
- Offer includes 2nts in a superior room based on two people sharing with breakfast included at the Casa Andina Select hotel Miraflores.
- 1 private culinary tour of Lima with a cooking class and lunch for 2 people (operates Monday to Fridays only).
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days.
- Services are subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar standard of hotel and/or excursion.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not be substituted for one of lesser value.
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Any change made to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
- Journey Latin America has the right to substitute the offer at any time for another of equivalent value.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Expert
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tour sales team.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Evie Oswald - Travel Expert
It's hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Expert
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours department.