Virtual Travel Club – Mexico offer
Receive 2 complimentary nights with breakfast at the contemporary Hampton Inn & Suites hotel located in Mexico City’s historic centre and take an exhilarating hot-air balloon flight over the ancient pyramids of Teotihuacán.
The grand-looking yet unpretentious Hampton Inn, part of the Hilton chain, occupies a prime position within the capital’s bustling colonial centre. Housed within a historic building with a rather Gothic exterior, the property has some particularly nice features including an atmospherically lit roof terrace and an atrium with an impressive stained glass ceiling.
The following day, ride in a hot-air balloon over the immense archaeological site at Teotihuacán. Situated outside Mexico City, the ancient site is home to one of the most remarkable relics of historical civilisation in the world. The ruins are thought to date from around 300BC but it is not known who built the city or why it was abandoned. The Aztecs later arrived and occupied the site until their empire collapsed in the 7th century.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Mexico
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 31/08/21
- Travel by 31/12/22
- Excludes travel over Easter and Christmas periods and during Formula One (20 Oct – 02 Nov).
- Offer includes 2nts in a standard room based on two people sharing with breakfast included at the Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton.
- 1 shared half-day hot-air balloon flight over Teotihucán pyramids for two people with round-trip transfers from your hotel
- A guided tour of Teotihuacán archaeological site is not included
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Services are subject to availability and to suitable weather conditions. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar standard of hotel or an excursion to visit Teotihuacán archaeological site.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not be substituted for one of lesser value
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change made to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change
- Journey Latin America has the right to substitute the offer at any time for another of equivalent value
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Expert
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Evie Oswald - Travel Expert
It's hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.