Virtual Travel Club – Ecuador and Galapagos Offer
Receive 2 complimentary hotel nights in historic Quito declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and enjoy a private guided walking tour of the colonial centre. After, experience the flavours of Ecuador in a gourmet cooking class presented by one of the city's renowned chefs.
Stay at the boutique-style Casa Gardenia in the historic core of Quito, which offers spectacular views of the city due to it's location uphill from the centre. It's a great base for exploring the city and surrounding areas.
Quito's historic centre is one of the largest and best-preserved in the Americas with its narrow cobblestone streets and white-washed buildings huddling beneath a skyline of extravagant steeples and cupolas. On the walking tour you’ll visit all the most significant sights including the monastery of San Francisco, the main plaza with its cathedral and governmental palace, and the Basilica del Voto Nacional, best known for its quirky gargoyles representing the native animals of Ecuador, from anteaters to marine iguanas.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event: Journey to Ecuador and the Galápagos Islands
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30/11/21
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room with breakfast included at the Casa Gardenia a boutique-style bed and breakfast hotel overlooking Quito's historic centre.
- 1 private half-day guided walking tour of Quito’s colonial centre
- 1 gourmet culinary experience
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights must be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable, non-combinable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Expert
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours department.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Expert
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tour sales team.