Virtual Travel Club – Argentina Offer
Receive two free nights at a hotel suite in central Buenos Aires with an authentic food experience when booking a holiday to Argentina.
Stay at the modern Recoleta Grand hotel located in an affluent Recoleta suburb of Buenos Aires. Decorated in contemporary-chic style, the hotel offers a high level of comfort and service as well a convenient central location making it a great base for a short trip to Argentina's capital city.
To an Argentine food is an important part of living, especially the asado which may be considered as central to the national identity as tango and food, making it impossible to visit the city without experiencing the popular Buenos Aires food scene. Enjoy an evening cooking classic dishes such as empanadas or a delicious meal with wine pairing.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for attendees of Journey Latin America’s Virtual Travel Club Event
- Verification of name and email may be requested upon booking
- Book by 30/11/21
- Travel by 31/12/22
- Offer includes 1 double or twin room in a suite with breakfast included at the Recoleta Grand hotel
- 1 shared half-day evening foodie experience depending on day of the week to include street food or empanada or a barbecue experience with wine pairing.
- Based on two people sharing a room
- Hotel nights but be booked on consecutive days
- Hotel is subject to availability. If unavailable, Journey Latin America will offer a similar alternative.
- Room downgrades not permitted
- Hotel nights must be accepted once confirmed.
- The promoted excursion and hotel must be accepted and not substituted
- Offer is non-transferrable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Any change to the reservations once confirmed will be the client’s responsibility unless Journey Latin America makes the change.
View all our holidays to Argentina here.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Consultant
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made team.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Consultant
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Consultant
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is an invaluable part of our Group Tours team.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Consultant
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Sophie Barber - Travel Consultant
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Consultant
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.