Save up to 50% on cruises to Antarctica
Why book your Antarctica cruise through Journey Latin America?
- Many of our travel experts have personally visited Antarctica, so can give you relevant advice on which vessels and cabins would be best for you in terms of comfort and activities.
- Since most cruises begin and end in Patagonia, we'll be able to provide expert recommendations and tweaks to your holiday should you wish to pair this fascinating corner of South America with Antarctica.
- Our carefully selected on-the-ground (or rather, sea) partners have the experience and knowledge to ensure your Antarctica trip is one to remember.
40% off on all cabins on select voyages when you book an Antarctica cruise on board the Seaventure with Journey Latin America departing between November 2023 and 31 January 2024. Or save 25% off selected voyages departing between 01 February 2024 to 31 March 2024.
Subject to availability.
Save almost 30% on a 9-night Polar Circle air-cruise departing 01 January 2024. After flying to Antarctica from southern Chile, board the Ocean Nova for your Antarctic adventure.
- 50% off a 16-day voyage to South Georgia and Antarctica (February 5th, 2024) aboard Ocean Adventurer.
- 50% off South Georgia and Antarctica (16th February 2024) aboard World Explorer.
- 40% off an 11-day cruise around the Antarctic Peninsula, beginning with a flight from Chile across the Drake Passage, (3rd March 2024) on Ocean Adventurer.
- 30% off: Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent (5th March 2024) – on World Explorer.
Terms and conditions:
- Offers are applicable to new bookings only made between 17 November and 5 December 2023.
- Offers vary between itineraries, ships and departure dates and are subject to availability.
- Contact us for the full terms and conditions.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Charlotte Daubeney - Travel Expert
Charlotte's fascination with Latin America began with a family holiday to Belize. She went on to study Spanish in school and at university before spending a year living in Santiago, Chile.
Alex Walker - Travel Expert
A globetrotter since her childhood, Alex spent a year studying abroad in Guadalajara and has returned to Latin America countless times since then.
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Expert
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours department.
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.