Save up to 20% on the Manatee and Anakonda
Book by 31 October 2021 to save up to 20% off an Amazon cruise in Ecuador onboard the Anakonda or 15% off the Manatee when travelling in 2022-23.
To take advantage of this offer and include this trip in your holiday please speak to one of our Travel Experts today on 0208 747 8315.
- Onboard accommodation
- All meals
- Scheduled excursions
- Certified naturalist local guides.
- Coffee station (unlimited supply of water, coffee, and tea).
- Personal protective equipment
- Exclusive access to the VIP Lounge in Coca city (before and after the cruise)
- Communities fees.
- PCR test
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Wi-Fi Internet
Terms and Conditions:
- This promotion is valid for new bookings until October 31th, 2021, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Valid for travel from January 1st, 2022 to December 30th, 2023, excluding Christmas and New Year’s Eve.
- Guests must show a negative result of a COVID-19 PCR test upon arrival, undertaken a maximum of 4 days before travel.
- Guests must sign a health form agreeing to follow local protocols established by the Ministry of Health.
- All bookings are subject to availability
- Journey Latin America's general booking conditions apply.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Evie Oswald - Travel Expert
It's hard to believe that Evie has had time to cram so much in to her life so far. Having lived as a child in the Americas and Europe she found herself immediately attracted to Latin America.
Lina Fuller - Travel Expert
Lina's passion for the continent where she was born really took off when she moved to Córdoba (Argentina) to study, spending the holidays travelling between Argentina and her native Colombia.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Chris Rendell-Dunn - Travel Expert
Anglo-Peruvian Chris grew up in Lima and spent much of his adult life in between London and Cusco as a tour leader, before settling permanently in our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours sales team.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Expert
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.