Group Tours Brochure Booking Offer
Receive £100 off per person when you book a Journey Latin America Escorted Group Tour.
Our Escorted Group Tours to Central and South America are designed to let you explore the stunning sights of Central and South America with our exceptional tour leaders. With our group tours, you can fully immerse yourself in the culture, and the delicious traditional cuisine this region has to offer, and meet with like-minded travellers to share the exhilarating experience.
Terms and conditions:
- Valid only for the recipients of Journey Latin America’s Group Tours Brochure (2021/2022 edition) mailing
- Verification of name and address may be requested upon booking
- Book by 31/07/21
- Travel by 31/03/23
- Offer includes £100 off per person of any Escorted Group Tour
- Holidays are subject to availability
- Offer is non-transferrable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative will be offered
- Only if Journey Latin America is unable to operate the tour, then the offer may be carried over to another departure or another Journey Latin America group tour.
- The offer can only be combined with Journey Latin America’s Repeat Booking Discount
- The offer is not combinable with any other offers including the ‘Virtual Travel Club: Group Tours Booking Offer’
- Journey Latin America has the right to substitute the offer at any time for another of equivalent value
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Real Latin America Experts
Mary Anne Nelson - Travel Expert
Born in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile, Mary’s insider knowledge and dry sense of humour make her a highly valued member of the Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tour sales team.
Ben Line - Travel Expert
Ben fell in love with Latin America on a six month backpacking trip from Colombia to Mexico in 1995. Since then he has explored most of South America, including living in Peru for a year. He is now Head of Sales.
Hannah Waterhouse - Travel Expert
Hannah had an early introduction to Latin America when her family moved to Ecuador and she returned to study in Buenos Aires for a year before backpacking across the continent.
Kathryn Rhodes - Travel Expert
Kathryn backpacked across Argentina, Chile, Bolivia and Peru before joining us. She has a degree in Philosophy and French and is a keen netball player.
Paul Winrow-Giffin - Travel Expert
After graduating in Computer Science, Paul spent seven months travelling from Colombia to Argentina and came home hooked on Latin America.
Carrie Gallagher - Travel Expert
A former JLA tour leader, Carrie brings a wealth of on-the-ground experience to our London-based Tailor-made and Group Tours department.