Save up to 50% on cruises to Antarctica
Why book your Antarctica cruise through Journey Latin America?
- Many of our travel experts have personally visited Antarctica, so can give you relevant advice on which vessels and cabins would be best for you in terms of comfort and activities.
- Since most cruises begin and end in Patagonia, we'll be able to provide expert recommendations and tweaks to your holiday should you wish to pair this fascinating corner of South America with Antarctica.
- Our carefully selected on-the-ground (or rather, sea) partners have the experience and knowledge to ensure your Antarctica trip is one to remember.
40% off on all cabins on select voyages when you book an Antarctica cruise on board the Seaventure with Journey Latin America departing between November 2023 and 31 January 2024. Or save 25% off selected voyages departing between 01 February 2024 to 31 March 2024.
Subject to availability.
Save almost 30% on a 9-night Polar Circle air-cruise departing 01 January 2024. After flying to Antarctica from southern Chile, board the Ocean Nova for your Antarctic adventure.
- 50% off a 16-day voyage to South Georgia and Antarctica (February 5th, 2024) aboard Ocean Adventurer.
- 50% off South Georgia and Antarctica (16th February 2024) aboard World Explorer.
- 40% off an 11-day cruise around the Antarctic Peninsula, beginning with a flight from Chile across the Drake Passage, (3rd March 2024) on Ocean Adventurer.
- 30% off: Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent (5th March 2024) – on World Explorer.
Terms and conditions:
- Offers are applicable to new bookings only made between 17 November and 5 December 2023.
- Offers vary between itineraries, ships and departure dates and are subject to availability.
- Contact us for the full terms and conditions.
Your edit for Latin American inspiration
Our exciting range of articles on Latin America explore everything from iconic destinations and lesser-known cultural gems to delicious traditional recipes. You’ll also find exclusive travel tips, first-hand client reviews and the chance to get your personal questions answered by our travel experts.View Extraordinary Inspiration
Sally Dodge - Travel Expert
A former Journey Latin America tour leader, Sally spent 7 years working, travelling and living throughout Latin America before returning to the UK to help people arrange their own adventures to this wonderful destination.
Hannah Donaldson - Travel Expert
Having spent part of her childhood in Colombia and worked in Brazil and Costa Rica, Hannah's ties to Latin America run deep. Hannah is a much valued Travel Expert in our Tailor-made Holidays and Group Tours sales team.
Juliet Ellwood - Travel Expert
After graduating with a degree in Anthropology and History and having been fascinated by Latin America since childhood by the book featuring photos of Nazca, Juliet first visited the region in 2003. Since then, Juliet has visited the majority of countries in Latin America but has particularly extensive experience with Peru, a country she loves for many reasons but not least, its incredible archaeological richness and delicious food!
Charlotte Daubeney - Travel Expert
Charlotte's fascination with Latin America began with a family holiday to Belize. She went on to study Spanish in school and at university before spending a year living in Santiago, Chile.
Sophie Barber - Travel Expert
Sophie lived in Chile before joining us and has travelled extensively across Latin America, from Mexico to the furthest tip of Patagonia and beyond to Antarctica.
Maggie Wilson - Travel Expert
Maggie visited Latin America on her first backpacking trip when she was 19. Since then, she has taken every opportunity to travel, and has managed to explore a lot of the region in subsequent trips.