Vacancy Marketing and PR Manager – North America
vacancy: Marketing and PR manager - north america
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketing and PR Manager to join an award-winning Latin American travel company based in West London working as part of our newly formed North America team.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing and PR Manager will work closely with the wider Marketing, Product and Sales Teams as well as our overseas partners and Tourist Boards in this exciting and varied role to deliver objectives on time and to budget.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, articulate, and resourceful individual looking to join a dynamic team of people who are passionate about travel to North America.
If you think that you meet the following requirements we would love to hear from you:
• A flair for creativity and innovation
• Analytical and exceptional attention to detail
• Excellent proof reading and copywriting
• Excellent communication
• Highly proactive and forward thinking
• Excellent team player
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Ability to multi-task
• 3-5 years experience working in a similar role marketing North America to the UK consumer
• Using a CMS desk
• Creating email campaigns
• Working with a CRM system
• Brochure / print collateral production
• Copywriting and Proofing
• Consumer exhibitions and events
• Planning, organisation and delivery of projects to brief and to budget
• Creative writing
• Social Media
• Digital Marketing – SEO and PPC
• Content Production
• Print production
• Writing press releases
• Liaising with journalists
• Third party promotions particularly with Tourist Boards
Knowledge of the travel industry and North America essential
Immediate start. Excellent remuneration package. This is a hybrid role working 3 days in the office in London and 2 days at home.
• A market-leading salary, based on experience
• Hybrid working – allowing both office and home working each week (with core days in office)
• 23 days annual leave (plus bank holidays, increasing with service).
• Pension scheme
• Life Assurance
• Income Protection Insurance against long-term absence from work
• Cycle to work scheme
• Fam trips and business travel, as required
• We are supportive of personal holidays to the regions we operate in with negotiated offers and staff discounts. We also have access to staff discounts and ‘friends and family’ special offers from sister companies in Der Touristik UK travel group, such as Kuoni and CV Villas.
• We have modern, spacious offices with well equipped kitchen, shower room and secure cycle parking
• The opportunity to work within a small yet established, growing and ambitious tour operator, where you can really get involved and make your mark.
To apply for this vacancy, please email your CV with a covering letter detailing your relevant experience and suitability for the role. Please also include a travel profile with the North American destinations you have experience working with.
Please email your application to: Antonio Vaquero firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 19 February 2024