We welcome applicants to join our team from a wide range of backgrounds. Many of our staff are graduates with good Spanish or Portuguese. Travel trade experience is welcome though not essential.
London Sales Department - Tailor-made Holidays and Escorted Group Tours
We’re always happy to hear from people interested in joining our busy London sales team.
Suitably qualified candidates will have a passion for Latin America they are eager to share and be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent knowledge & extensive firsthand “in-depth” travel experience in Latin America
- Previous experience in travel, sales or customer service role
- Excellent communications skills, both on the phone, face-to-face and in writing
- Excellent organisational and computer skills
- Ability to work as part of an enthusiastic team and on your own initiative
- Education to degree level or equivalent
If you are keen to work with the UK's number 1 specialist in travel to Latin America, please email your CV and a covering letter detailing your relevant work and travel experience (including areas visited and travel dates) to:
Contact Antonio Vaquero on email@example.com
Do you have what it takes to be a tour leader?
Tour leading is a 24/7 role and whilst each day will bring a new and often incredible experience, you must also be prepared to deal with the challenges that undoubtedly will arise when trying to lead a group holiday. Consequently, to apply for this work we require the following:
- A desire to work with people
- Proven or potential ability to deal with groups confidently
- A diplomatic temperament
- Good organisational skills
- Fluent in English language
- Fluent Spanish and/or Portuguese
- Good recent ground knowledge of at least 5 Latin American countries, based on personal independent travel
- A professional attitude to the execution of the tasks in hand
- A sense of fun
- Visible and lasting passion for Latin America.
- Able to spend a minimum of 6 months abroad at a time
Download a detailed Tour Leader role description
Download the Tour Leader Application Form
If you are interested in working for Journey Latin America as a tour leader, and meet the criteria above, please fill in the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note only successful candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.